│ 01. East & Police (Prod. By Godfather Don) [04:36] │
│ 02. I Keep My Palm On The Handle (Original Version) [04:13] │
│ (Prod. By Godfather Don) │
│ 03. My Place (Prod. By Godfather Don) [04:01] │
│ 04. I Keep My Palm On The Handle (Remix) [04:22] │
│ (Prod. By Godfather Don) │
│ 05. 8 Iz Enuff (Demo Version) [04:25] │
│ (Feat. Big L, Terra, Buddah Bless, Twan, Cam'ron, Trooper J │
│ 06. East & Police (Groove Merchantz Remix) [04:30] │
│ (Prod. By The Groove Merchantz) │
│ 07. My Place (Groove Merchantz Remix) [03:46] │
│ (Prod. By The Groove Merchantz) │
│ 08. East & Police (Groove Merchantz Remix) (Instrumental) [04:29] │
│ (Prod. By The Groove Merchantz) │
│ 09. My Place (Groove Merchantz Remix) (Instrumental) [03:43] │
│ (Prod. By The Groove Merchantz) │
│ 10. East & Police (Bonus Beats) [03:01] │
│ (Prod. By The Groove Merchantz) │
│ 11. I Keep My Palm On The Handle (Bonus Beats) [03:00] │
│ (Prod. By Godfather Don) │
│ 12. My Place (Bonus Beats) (Prod. By Godfather Don) [03:01] │

No comments:
Post a Comment