Saturday, 18 July 2026

The_Crest-Wiscompton_Volume_1-2004-FTD

 

          01  01:28 Intro (Rock N Roll Hall Of Fame 6/02)               ██
          02  00:56 Da Jackwilder                                       ██
          03  01:57 I Bee Jack                                          ██
          04  01:38 Panty's Up                                          ██
          05  02:48 Thecomotion                                         ██
          06  01:55 Rolling Stone                                       ██
          07  00:57 I Got Jack On It                                    ██
          08  02:03 Minneapolis Battle (Jack Cracker Vs. Gene Pool)     ██
          09  01:35 It's Curtains                                       ██
          10  03:04 One More Change                                     ██
          11  02:54 Rich Girl                                           ██
          12  02:18 Women Whiskey Weed                                  ██
          13  01:19 Huxtables (Live) W/ Clyde Stubblefield              ██
          14  02:15 Find My Way                                         ██
          15  02:50 Many Chics                                          ██
          16  01:47 Hypnotized (Jack's So Cool)                         ██
          17  02:10 YO!                                                 ██
          18  03:45 Phone Jack                                          ██
          19  02:52 This Is For Those...                                ██
          20  02:23 Commercial Break (Hey Luv)                          ██
          21  00:55 Pot Head                                            ██
          22  01:01 Anti-Gun Music                                      ██
          23  02:50 M.I.C                                               ██
          24  01:00 Fuck A Deal                                         ██
          25  01:42 Scribble Jam 03' (Jack Vs Deacon)                   ██
          26  04:00 Style Feat Jermel Of Know Boundaries                ██
          27  00:10 Sign Off                                            ██
          28  05:15 In It To Win Feat L.O.S.T S.O.U.L.S                 ██
          29  04:21 Scorpion                                            ██

No comments:

Post a Comment